Key Account Management
Key Account Management can be described as a systematic approach to the growth and development of your company’s most important client accounts, with a view to creating long lasting business relationships and capitalising on organic sales opportunities. Our Key Account Management workshop takes an in-depth look at the sales cycle and the buying decisions behind it, and uses our Lumina Sales assessment tool to help you understand how to harness your strengths in every client interaction.
Why is Key Account Management Important?
- Building the right growth strategy for your key clients can remove the pain of being reactive – work smarter not harder and focus on adding value
- Develop relationships by becoming a strategic partner and ‘being on the inside’ – collaborate for mutual growth
- Enables streamlined ways of working – greater efficiency means less time on administration and reduced costs
- Removes unpleasant surprises – know what your client is planning so you can adapt positively to any negative results and reactions
- Team delivery towards a common strategic goal – combining strengths to achieve success
- Equip client facing teams with the necessary skills to bring positive and lasting growth to their key accounts
- Build collaboration and teamwork amongst delivery teams
- Develop a clear understanding of account strategy
- Leave with an actionable plan to develop the growth of your most important clients
After the workshop you will:
- Identify what makes a key account:
- Strategic importance
- Revenue / profitability
- Innovative excellence
- Market segmentation and developing a targeted approach
- Competitor Analysis and how to stand out from the crowd
- Analyse your company strengths and potential with your current key accounts – what’s your value proposition?
- Understand and manage:
- Risk reactors
- Emotional capabilities
- Dealing with adversity
- Working as a team
- Identify your personal strengths and how to bring these into every client interaction
- Stakeholder Power Analysis – how to complete it and why it’s important
- Understand the client relationship and how to move from being a supplier to a trusted advisor
- Know your client’s future strategies and identify areas for growth
- Develop thought leadership
Sample workshop content
- How do I effectively research and acquire market knowledge?
- How do I immediately establish a strong rapport with potential clients?
- How do I increase my chances of a successful sale and set a positive platform for future interactions?
- As a Manager, how can I motivate and support my team to keep focused?
- Account Management professionals who are seeking to deepen their relationship with the key clients
- Sales managers who wish to secure repeat business and experience significant organic growth
- Local and Regional teams requiring a clear strategy for their key aaccounts in line with a global vision
- 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM, including 1-hour lunch break
- Registration fee: HK $9,950 per person
- This program can be delivered in-house as a more cost effective approach. For more details, please contact us.